Monday, April 2, 2012

Japan arrival

I know this blog is about Taiwan, but I am travelling in Japan this week, so please accept, that I put in some comments about Japan. Japan and Taiwan are spo related, or I should say, that Taiwan relates to Japan very much. Taiwan was occupied by the Japanese in the first half of the last century, and this had a great impact on Taiwan and the taiwanese.
My wife loves everything that has to do with Japan, Japan is good, Japan is luxury, Japan works, Japan is the way the world should be. This is how dedicated to Japan that she is. In her childhood home, her parents spoke Japanese,  but her generation have English as their second language.

I can understand what she means. I think she is right. japan is still the way the world should be. It is not ruined like much of the west is. You can trust people, people will hekp you and you are safe and service is a natural thing.

After arriving to Narita airport, we picked up our JR rail, which is a cheap good way to get unlimited travel in Japan and went straight to Kyoto. We will stay here for 4 days, and we will live in an old original Kyoto house - Machia


There is a Japanese bath that both my wife and daughter must try first evening.



The house is part of the textile area of Kyoto and have a still working workshop with 4 employee inside the house.


The entrance is breathtaking...

1 comment:

  1. like your article and nice picture.

    i through google+ found your blog.i enter keyword is "travel japan".because i like japan.like to travel japan.

    i will follow your blog and your more about Taiwan post.
    i am Taiwanese.

    please forgive me for my bad English.

    ReplyDelete