Saturday, March 31, 2012

Asking for help to my fathers football team


My father is a very passionate soccer fan. Last year when I was in Taiwan, I spoke to him over the phone, and mentioned that we were on our way to yet another temple. As his team were in a bad shape with several looses in recent games, he asked me to pray for them, to turn their bad luck into good luck. I was very surprised by this request, as my father in a non religious person - I guess it demonstartes just how passionate he is with soccer?

However, I did tell my Chinese family about this request, and they went full hearted into helping me to help Brøndby IF. Dare I tell that they also lost the next match, but did finish the season better than they started it. Maybe blessings takes certain time to travel from Taiwan to Denmark?

 



2 comments:

  1. Tænk engang ... det havde jeg aldrig troet om far! Han må have været desperat for at hjælpe sit hold!
    God ferie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Såp vidt jeg husker, havde BIF rigtig meget brug for hjælp den sæson, jeg tror simpelhen han var løbet tør for alternativer!!!

    ReplyDelete